| TOPG - Dividend Yield- data dividendo 2020 , reported 0.87 in Dividend Yield for its second fiscal quarter of 2020. announces special dividend of 20%KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 4): Corp Bhd announced that it has committed to a special dividend of 20% on top of its existing dividend policy of a 50% payout ratio on profit after tax and minority ...
SUSTAINABILITY At , creating value through sustainable practices ranks high on our corporate agenda. We believe in doing well by doing good and are committed to managing our business in a way that respects and contributes positively to the environment, resources and community.Chatta in linea
Aug 31, 2020·dp_pupi In consideration of the good profit performance and strong cash flow, and to reward its shareholders, the Board of has committed to a Special Dividend of 20%, in addition to its existing dividend policy of a 50% dividend payout ratio on PATAMI, for 2nd Quarter to 4th Quarter of Financial Year 2021. The total 70% dividend payout ratio on PATAMI will commence from 2nd Quarter ...Chatta in linea
is a leading manufacturer of disposable rubber gloves. We provide a comprehensive range of high quality gloves at an efficient low cost. Language: ... Quarter 1, 2020 : Quarter 2, 2020 : Quarter 3, 2020 : Quarter 4, 2020 : FINANCIAL YEAR 2019 . Quarter Results Press Release ; Quarter 1, 2019 : Quarter 2, 2019 : Quarter 3, 2019 :Chatta in linea